- Product Info
- Tech Support
- Link Resources
- Online Manual
CAD Conversion Service by Image2Punch Genesis
No software to buy
Image2Punch Genesis is an alternative way to optimize your Return of Investment (R.O.I.) for your perforated pattern-related projects. You don’t need to purchase the license because it comes as Free License software.
In a nutshell, the advantages offered by Image2Punch Genesis are:
- Generates the perforated pattern design from your favorite images as many times as you want
- Save the perforated pattern as an image in BMP mor JPG format upto 1000 x 1000 pixel
- Prints the Statistic Report of your perforated pattern design to calculate / estimate the production and material cost.
- Save the perforated pattern design image into Native file format for CAD conversion purposes (Up to 50.000 Tool Hits per file!).
What next ?
The procedure to use the CAD conversion service is described in the five steps below ;
- Send the perforated pattern design as I2P file format to order@Image2Punch.com . I limit the files to a maximum of 5 for each transaction (preferred in ZIP file).
- I then will check and convert the I2P file(s) according to your CAD preference format.
- I will send you a confirmation email and a link to the third party online payment processors to purchase the CAD conversion files. By default I will send Paypal Invoice to your e-mail address
- You purchase online the CAD conversion fee by paypal.
- I will send the CAD files (as ZIP file) to you within 1-2 working days (GMT +12:00) after the payment is verified and cleared.
How much does it cost ?
The CAD conversion transaction fee is US$25.00 for the first perforated file. The second file will be charged US$15.00 and all the subsequent files will be charged US$ 10.00. Each transaction will only be accepted to a maximum of 5 files.
|Number of I2P File(s)||CAD Conversion Fee in USD|
How to purchase?
I use Paypal as the third party online payment processor for CAD Conversion, all potentially sensitive information such as your credit card number, address, phone number, and so on is encrypted using the exact same technology that safeguards your private information on any major banking Web site or large Web-shopping service. There is no higher-level commercial security technology on the Internet than SSL. It's absolutely risk-free! Paypal currently accepts a wide range of payment options:
- Credit cards (American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club)
- Wire Transfer
Click here for more information about Paypal