- Product Info
- Tech Support
- Link Resources
- Online Manual
Design Consideration for Image-based Perforated Pattern
There are several considerations when designing a perforated metal pattern based on an image. These considerations are recommended to make the perforated pattern design reflect the original image as closely as possible and to reflect the pattern that the designer wants to have.
Please click each of the factors for further information.
- More hole type is better
- The proportion of Image and Perforated Sheet
- Viewing Distance to get an optimal representation of perforated pattern
- Light arrangement to give better result
- Original Image Composition
- Creating a 3D perforated pattern project before manufacturing